- 08/07/2008 - Andy Britton sent in this request: "Please pray for our 2 month old daughter, Sophy. We took here to emergency Sunday night with a high fever, after many tests, transport from one ER to another and admission to Strong Memorial Pediatrics we were informed today that she has a resistant strain of infection. She has been treated for the past few days with a "super antibiotic". She has been improving, but the doctors say that the antibiotic should not be working based on all of the testing, the "super antibiotic" is useless against this strain. They don't have an explanation. We do - Prayer! Now she has to start a new antibiotic that will be effective to kill the bacteria, but it will require 10 more days in the hospital and IV hookup." (received on 08/06/2008)
- 06/11/2008 - Don Ray sent in this request: "Pleasant Valley is in the process of trying to publish a children's book written by Dave Lochner. There are many details to work out. Please pray that God's will is accomplished in this. Also any churches that might be interested in obtaining some copies can contact Don Ray, 346-2598. (received on 6/5/2008)
- 05/01/2006 - Request from Pastor Bob Wheeler, Assistant Pastor of Lima Baptist: "I realize that probably hardly anyone looks at this site at this time of year, but I do have a prayer request for a man who has played for the LBC team: DESPERATE need for prayer for restoration of this brother's walk with Christ; he has made poor choices that have led to the destruction of his job and marriage." (originally received on 1/26/2006, FINALLY posted on 05/01/2006)
- Send requests to Spud.
Answered Prayer Requests
- 07/30/2008 - Gary Randolph send in this praise report: "Just want to thank everyone for praying for New Hopes Mexico team. They had an amazing time and were witness to healings and people turning their lives over to Jesus not only for the people they were ministering to but to themselves as well!! Thank You All Again"
Praises :) [date posted to site is listed first]
- 05/21/2008 - Andy and Vicky Britton gave birth to their third daughter this past Friday, May 16th at 8:02 pm. Sophia Hope was 8 lbs. 11 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. (called in on F 5/16/2008)
- 05/21/2008 - Spud and Michele Webb gave birth to their fourth son this past Sunday, May 18th at 8:58 am. Ethan Patrick tipped the scales at 9 lbs. 11 ozs and was 21 3/4 inches long.
- 07/30/2006 - Andy and Vicky Britton gave birth to their second daughter this past Tuesday, July 25th at 7:30 am. Abigail Faith ("Abby") is being loved by older sister Gracie. (called in on 7/29/2006)
- 06/21/2006 - Mark and Katie Scorsone report that they will be adopting their son Kyle on Tuesday June 27th at 9:15am. Very cool stuff. (sent in on 6/20/2006)
- 05/31/2006 - James Woolston reports that he and his wife Jennifer are expecting twins. Pretty appropriate for the coach of the Twins. ;) Congrats to you both. (sent in on 5/29/2006)